Friday, August 15, 2008

Our trip to Yosemite with the Turner Family

Aunt Nancy and Uncle Harry!

Aunt Nancy living the Ansel Adam's experience.


My cousin Daniel exploring the rocks and caves.

Behind us is one of the most famous waterfalls in Yosemite...except in the summer dry season. Doh!

I am a big fan of miniature things. For example, dollhouses, kittens, and tiny stop signs.

When we visited the Grand Canyon two years ago with my family, Francis became obsessed with capturing this awe-inspiring shot. (That's my little brother in the background) So naturally...
I especially like the water bottle in the foreground.



Here we are climbing El Capitan.
Or just a big boulder at the foot of El Capitan.

We stopped for dinner at a steakhouse on the way home that night. Francis made me ride the horsey.

No comments: