Wednesday, August 13, 2008

As happy as a tree-hugger in Muir Woods

My Aunt Nancy, Uncle Harry, and cousin Daniel are visiting from Cincinnati, Ohio this week. I was relieved when they said that they preferred to see Muir Woods over touring San Francisco today. I wanted to get out of the city after working all morning at the shop. I discovered that they are a great family to show around because they "oooo" and "ahhh" at the appropriate moments and because they are fun to chat with. (by the way, I've given up on caring about ending my sentences with prepositions because, damn it, this is my blog, my little piece of the Internet, and if I wanna break the rules of proper English grammar, so be it.)

The ubiquitous Golden Gate Bridge shot. A must-have for every amatuer photographer tourist.

1 comment:

Dave said...

Great header picture!