Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My Myers Briggs Personality Type

I just read about my pastor's Myers Briggs personality type on his blog, so I thought I'd give it a try myself. I was shocked by the result! Here is their description of my personality type:

ISFJ
Quiet, friendly, responsible, and conscientious. Committed and steady in meeting their obligations. Thorough, painstaking, and accurate. Loyal, considerate, notice and remember specifics about people who are important to them, concerned with how others feel. Strive to create an orderly and harmonious environment at work and at home.

Wow. Everything is dead right, except maybe the "considerate" part. Haha.

Francis hasn't taken the test yet, but this description matches him well in my opinion:

INFP
Idealistic, loyal to their values and to people who are important to them. Want an external life that is congruent with their values. Curious, quick to see possibilities, can be catalysts for implementing ideas. Seek to understand people and to help them fulfill their potential. Adaptable, flexible, and accepting unless a value is threatened.

Try it for yourself!

No comments: