Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Disneyland on Francis's 28th Birthday

I planned a trip to LA for Francis's birthday because he has tons of happy childhood memories from Disneyland and we've talked about going for years. Above we are wearing our 3-D glasses before entering the Toy Story ride at California Adventure. That ride was by far my favorite because it's basically a giant game. I loved "shooting" 3-D pies, rings, and tennis balls at the screen while the Toy Story characters cheered me on.

Francis playing the standard Western shoot-em-up game that can be found at any amusement park. He made the owl's eyes light up just for me. *sigh*

About to take off on Space Mountain! The lines were exceptionally short because we went mid-week right before Thanksgiving, so we made it on a ton of rides. My favorites included Toy Story, Indiana Jones, Pirates of the Caribbean, Space Mountain, California Screamin', and Matterhorn.

Putting the "A" in DisneylAnd.

Oh how I love amusement park food...if you can call a great cloud of fluffy pink sugar food.

And apple pie!

This shot was taken while we raced past the camera on the California Screamin' roller coaster. We got greedy at the end of the night when the lines were short and rode this one twice in a row. I felt nauseous after that. Luckily, it was the end of the day anyway. It was a super fun yet exhausting one.

No comments: