Thursday, December 31, 2009

Francis Learns to Ski!

If you hang around the Hartley family for too long, eventually my mom is going to teach you how to ski. It has happened to all my cousins and countless childhood friends of ours. Now, it was Francis's turn. Either Francis is extremely adept at learning new sports or my mom is an excellent coach or both, but he picked it up very quickly. By the end of the day, he was taking on regular slopes!

This happened rarely. But I couldn't help but catch him while he was down. Hehe. Do you like the bright yellow snow pants? Poor guy had to borrow them from my family. What a stud.


My cousin Trevor joined us as well. I spent most of the day taking on black diamonds with him while my mom worked the bunny slope with Francis.

And now, the moment you've all been waiting for...video of Francis skiing! The sound he is making is a reference to the Pixar movie Cars.




No comments: