Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Trip to Philadelphia from Ellie McPhant's Perspective

Ya know, when they first told me we'd be headed to small-town Pennsylvania for Christmas, I was like, you have got to be kidding me. I mean, I'm more of an LA/London/Paris/Tokyo kind of guy, ya know? But when they said we might be visiting New York City, that great mecca of cool, I thought, why not? I can spare a few days if it keeps 'em happy. Here I am in Times Square, lookin fresh.

While I was in the city, I thought I might as well check on my investments. My 401K definitely took a hit this year.


Visiting 30 Rockefeller Center was pretty sweet. I have a huge crush on Tina Fey. She is so hot.

They wait in line for hours just to have thousands of people watch them ice skate on a tiny little rink. I have better things to do, man.

I'm a foodie, I'm not gonna lie. But dinner at the family's house was surprisingly tasty. It has a real home-cooked vibe. I dug it.

Then, out of nowhere, I get man-handled by a giant toddler. No dignity. No dignity at all.

We hit the slopes for a little boarding, which was cool. It's no Whistler or Aspen, but I definitely caught some sweet air on the half pipe.

No comments: