Saturday, November 15, 2008

Francis's 26th Birthday

I am leading with this horrendous photo because, well, he deserves it. Francis was in a particularly silly mood the night we and 15 friends went to BJ's Restaurant in Foster City to celebrate his birthday. He ate an entire rack of ribs, fries, and soup, as promised. I couldn't get him to stop making stupid faces to save my life. Check out the video. That's my honey! Take it or leave it.



Our friends were extremely gracious, considering the fact that I forgot to make a reservation so we had to wait an hour and a half for a table. (!)

My pal Madeline, wife of Francis's good friend from high school. She is 5 months pregnant and barely showing since she is a little Korean doll. Literally.

The OG boys, Phil and Damon.

Johann, Jonathan, and Andrea.

Great gift Danielle! Basketball + Jesus = Perfect gift for Francis.

No comments: